Learn Together in Small Groups
At New Bridge, we want every person to find a place to Learn Together in small group Bible Study. Jesus calls us to live in community with other believers. He called twelve men to be His closest followers, choosing to disciple them in a small group so that they could learn more about Him and learn how to love one another. We provide numerous opportunities for people to find the group that is right for them.
- Click link above for full list of Sunday Morning Bible Studies.
Sunday Evening Bible Studies
- Bible Study for Moms, Conference Room, 4:00 PM (during the school year)
- "In Between" 18 - 29 year old Bible study and fellowship in Varina 7:00 PM
- Co-ed Bible study in the Media Conference Room at New Bridge, 10:00 AM
Tuesday Night Bible Studies
- The Wildwood Bible Study for men meets in the Conference Room at New Bridge, 7:00 PM
Wednesday Bible Studies
- Men's Breakfast Bible Study at Cold Harbor Restaurant, 7:00 AM
- Ladies Rock studying "Looking for Lovely" by Annie Downs in Room 209, 6:30 PM
- Iron Sharpens Iron Men Study is studying Acts in the Conference Room, 6:30 PM
- Ladies Bible Study "Sermon on the Mount" in Room 202, 6:30 PM